Hi everyone, This is my first Youtube video and I am so excited to have a Youtube channel. My first video is a demo on the DermaWand and a little tiny intro on me. I am beyond excited with this new adventure. I hope you enjoy this video and the product!!! Peace and Love to you all

DermaWand can be found here http://www.dermawand.com/ps_goog_b2/?SID=GOOG_RLSABR&phone=18003649970&gclid=COnnpb-yqr8CFUwV7AodaikAWA&mkwid=skvE8bWBp_dc&pcrid=29293625093&pkw=dermawand&pmt=e

My favorite skincare to use with it is Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub D

You can find my designs on https://www.etsy.com/shop/TrueRebelClothing or https://www.Truerebelclothing.com

1. Suzanne Campbell
    Suzanne Campbell says:

I also love mine. This is a bit off subject. I’m semi retired from professional Skincare. Makeup Artist and Hair Colorist. Love love your hair color. It looks absolutely Beautiful. Could you please drop a link. Color level.Brand. That would have a be awesome. I’m a Natural blonde by birth. Yet as with most all Natural Blondes. I find it gets dull as you get older. Also I wish I had some grey yet nope. . I love your lowlights. I have been adding more. A shade 1 to 2 darker. To make more of a Statement. Thanks love you bunches. You have a sweet spirit….

2. Yasser Leksir
    Yasser Leksir says:

i think my derma wond is fake please tell me my derma roller box there is a canadian flag and they wrot proudly invented designed in canda but the brand is made in china is it like yours pls i am worried about it

3. Annamarie Menendez
    Annamarie Menendez says:

Hello Darci: Can you give an update on the DermaWand? I have been using it since March/16 but yet have not seen any results. Thanks for your video. I use it every day. It must be my skin that I have not seen the results. I have the 11 lines and lines in my forehead. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks so much.

4. kim ramsey
    kim ramsey says:

does the upper eyelid affect stay pretty good if you use it everyday?
    That's the main thing I'm looking for. Are you still using this or did you find something better?

5. Nancy gagliardi
    Nancy gagliardi says:

I use my derma wand all the time. When my face looks tired it revives it and I notice the puppet lines are faded. One looks almost gone. Also it makes skin tags shrink. Love it!

6. Lisa Thomas
    Lisa Thomas says:

Thank you for the  video.  Better idea of how it works.  I Can really  notice  a difference.  How long does your eyebrow  stay lifted? Hours?

7. Medical Massage Therapy
    Medical Massage Therapy says:

Thank you so much for sharing! You are an absolutely lovely woman who is so easy to relate to.  I love your demonstration, your input, experience and anecdotes. You put my mind at ease about my recent purchase and made me feel like I'm not alone. Thanks again and namaste 🙂

8. Doreen Maclean
    Doreen Maclean says:

Wow it is amazing. I just got my wand today. It came with
    1 Pre face treatment
    2. Hydra Infusion
    3.Skin mist vaporisteur
    4. Eye recovery
    5. Hydra support cream
    Im going to try it in a few minutes for my 1st time. I have a bit of puffy loose skin around eyes and a bit of brow drops.
    My main question is, can I use a good moisturizer and after cream of my own. As they want me to pay 59.95 per month, like a club that helps you out plus creams every month. I just wondered if using my own products, would I get the results they do with their Dermawand cream. Im glad I checked Youtube for proper usage. 1 lady did hers for the 1st time at level 9 and complained of the pain lol. You look awesome, and I would appreciate any tips for a 1st time user. Thanks Doreen♡

9. annlinda brignano
    annlinda brignano says:

Hi from Scotland darcy just watched your video loved it! bought my derma wand, last week received it yesterday. so excited with it wasn't sure I was using it properly but you helped. Can't wait to watch more of your videos. May I say your a Very attractive woman linda x

10. klaritydawn
    klaritydawn says:

I just got my DermaWand Yesterday and have used it twice! I'm soooo excited! You've done an outstanding job explaining how to use it! Just went to check out your channel and I cannot wait to check out everything you've got going on! What a FUN channel! You're gorgeous and so much fun to watch! Thank you! Yes I'm 45yrs old with a TON of health issues….Lupus, Vasculitis of the brain and central nervous system which makes the right side of my face Swell so Bad sometimes! Just makes my face look worse than it should so I'm praying this will help! Can't hurt…right? I will be checking out all your fun stuff today when I've got a little more time to play. ) Blessings! Oh Yeah I did a BEFORE picture so crossing my fingers I will see a huge difference in about a month?

11. hipretty
    hipretty says:

Thank you for the review Darcy. You are very pretty! I love your hairstyle and how your bangs are cut and styled here too I was up on the roof with the reflector and baby oil and iodine mix back in the day! ~cringe~
    Is there any dermabrasion aspect to this (like that sand paper-isn peel kinda feel?) or all current? Is this something that improves your skin tone overall…or does it drop after a few hours and you must do it everyday to look the same? Sorry for all the Q's just wondering how this works if you use this, and go out to a party… is it like cinderella at midnight…uh oh!?!  I would not want to walk out the door looking one way and during the night suddenly look very tired! KWIM? OK, I'm going to check out your etsy shop now because I ♥ nupcycling and recycling and all that DIY stuff and that boho stevie style is my look too! 🙂 Bright Blessings in the new year! 🙂