My BIG Curly Hair Tutorial | LOTS OF VOLUME

Over the past few months I have been receiving tons of requests from you guys to share my big curly hair tutorial. Well here it is! I love slash hate when my girlfriends make comments about how genetically blessed I am in the hair department. I don’t think so. In fact if I get out of the shower and decide to put absolutely no product in my hair and let it hair dry – it’s a disaster. I’m learning how to appreciate my curls by taking care of them more. I’ve been paying more attention to the heat I’m applying on my hair and the products I’m using. In this tutorial you will see the products for my natural curls tutorial as well as how I amplify the volume in my hair. I hope you enjoy this tutorial and will take the time to click the subscribe box below. Thx fam!

Do you have naturally curly hair? If so plz share your tips below! 🙂

**HAIR Products in this Tutorial**
Shampoo + Conditioner: Dove’s Regenerative Nourishment Collection
Oil Serum: Dove’s Regenerative Nourishment Collection
Leave-in Conditioner: Living Proof
Volume Foam: Deva Curls
Blow Dryer: 1907 by FROMM
Wide Comb: Ouidad
Curling Wand: T3 Micro

**MAKEUP
Primer: Pixi Flawless and Poreless Primer (Target)
Foundation: NARS Luminous Weightless Foundation (in barcelona)
Application Brush: Artis Oval 10 Brush
Concealer: Laura Mercier Camouflage Palette in SC-4
Eye Setting Powder: Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Face Setting Powder: NYC Smooth Finishing Powder
Matte Bronzer: Too Faced (in chocolate soleil)
Highligher: Wild Radiant Palette
Blush: ELF Cosmetics (in Pink Passion)
Eyeshadow Primer: ELF Cosmetics
Eyeshadow: Soft Brown (matte)
Liquid Eyeliner: Loreal Paris in Voluminous Superstar
Mascara: Loreal Voluminous Black
Lip liner: Urban Decay Cosmetics (in Stark Naked)
Lip Crayon: NARS (in Rikugien/rose pink)

For more tips be sure to check out my blog: http://sazan.me/blog/2015/12/17/curly-hair-routine/

{Let’s Hang!}
IG: @SazanHendrix
Twitter: @SazBarzani
Snapchat: SazanBarzani
FB: @SazanBlog
Blog: www.sazan.me

What video do you want to see me do next? Comment below! Thx for watching.. xo Saz

1. Luvl
    Luvl says:

Yall do know its possible for her to have curls AND waves? Hair density and pattern can be different on parts of someones head

2. Vivien Crepsley
    Vivien Crepsley says:

Everyone is bitchin' around about her curl type but honestly we all should talk about her drying technique. I mean…no wonder these beautiful waves, curls whatever look so dry. 🙈

ps: She obviously has some 2b/2c waves but also some 3a curls. So stop fighting about this. This doesn't matter at all.

3. Mary Richards
    Mary Richards says:

looks cute! I would be terrified to brush my curls! I turn into a frizz ball! Very pretty end result! I am thinking of cutting my hair and letting it remain in its curly state! I usually straighten it religiously when its short, but I really like your short curly style!

4. Scarlett Johnson
    Scarlett Johnson says:

she has waves rn cuz of how damaged her hair is but trust me, she has curls. my hair was just like hers but as my hairs gotten healthier, my 3a-3b curls have been showing up a lot more

5. Tammie Hammett
    Tammie Hammett says:

Breaks every curly girl rule and looks fabulous anyway. Don't become militant about rules that might not work for you. Big hair closer to Jesus! Bahahaha. ♡

6. sophie needs help
    sophie needs help says:

These tips and advice is terrible and your hair looks so damaged and none defined in some parts you're probably not using the right products or doing something wrong.

7. Linda McClellan
    Linda McClellan says:

Thanks for the video! My sister has worn Clinique for years and years and now it causing problems with her skin. So you guessed it! I got three Clinique makeup bags FULL of every kind of product you can imagine and I love it! I do love the brush you used to blend it but where did you get it?

8. Josi Orta
    Josi Orta says:

If she has curly hair, then I have some kind of 99999999999c type of hair. I hope she learned about the differents type of hair and found out that she has wavy, and how to threat it better, cause this thing she did, it's just awfull.