Hi everyone! I’ve missed all of you! I hope you’re all having a nice Memorial Day weekend! I am making spaghetti and meatballs and have a sunless tanner review so I wanted to come on and talk while I was cooking and talk about the reiew afterwards, along with some other makeup I’ve been trying forever to use up! Thanks for watching! have a wonderful week! HUGS! xoxo

1. Cynthia Villarreal
    Cynthia Villarreal says:

Hi Colleen I’m so glad you’re doing well you look great and I also love to cook my family loves Italian I put Italian bread crumbs in my meatballs and lots of garlic powder and Italian seasonings very flavorful I hope you’re fur babies are doing well lavender essential oil is very relaxing why don’t you buy a diffuser you add water and the essential oil connect it and your bedroom smells great and maybe you’ll sleep better I got mine at HSN network or Amazon inexpensive and I love mine use it everyday many blessings 🙏🤗😻

2. All That Beauty With Lori
    All That Beauty With Lori says:

I love Meatballs, I use them and make a sub and add provolone cheese with sauce, family loves those too. It's 10 smells amazing!! My hairdresser added it in my hair, was the first time I got to smell it, now I want to get some lol Have a good day xoxo <3

3. susan529
    susan529 says:

July 25, 2018 and I am checking in to say hello and we miss you! I hope you and the pups and bird are doing well..Love to you and yours😊

4. Ibelieveinangels yesido
    Ibelieveinangels yesido says:

It's been awhile, Colleen! I thought I'd watched this, but I must've gotten interrupted midstream! Loved getting a peek at Sophie & Ripley! I doctor up my sauce also & much preferred my gas stove! good to see you! Blessings! Jackie in NY state

5. chavira256
    chavira256 says:

Colleen~I've been hoping you'd post a video update on the Smile Deva. I've been so curious if it worked. I'm always on the search for a product that actually produces successful results.
    XO,
    Sara

6. J R
    J R says:

Hi Colleen, just wanted to stop by to let you know I was thinking of you & to say Hi. It's been very hot here. Last week we had 109 heat index & I'm not a summer person. Wishing for fall & winter, they're my favorites. Sending much love

7. Deidre Gillies
    Deidre Gillies says:

Hello lovely lady. I have been beyond slack and pathetic Colleen. I should have been keeping in touch. No real excuses, just being neglectful. So very sorry. I hope I can follow along again. 💌💐

8. Momsluvs
    Momsluvs says:

I know I don't watch your video's regularly, but whenever I do it feels like catching up with a friend I haven't talked to in a while.  Love your video's your voice is so soothing.

9. Janice Duerr
    Janice Duerr says:

Hope you enjoyed your spaghetti and garlic bread. Have you tried taking melatonin before going to bed? It has made a world of difference for me. They sell it in different strengths – I take 10 mg. per night – it may take a few days before it begins to work for you but be patient.

10. Patty
    Patty says:

That certainly was not boring, it was like having a chat with a best girlfriend and just listening. Good to see you are adjusting. I think we all miss the old house, but I am so glad you will not be in that big house alone and that driveway, I don't think you will miss that. I remember you and Wendel getting that new stove, I remember you said the first few weeks or longer you never got to use it much because Wendel loved cooking on it. But that was ok with you. Good memories. Nobody can take those. The spaghetti and meatballs look yummy, one of my favorite foods. We just had it tonight. We are vegan but I still love the spaghetti and sauce. How are your flowers doing? We are so in bloom here, the smell is lovely but not so good on the allergies. Well I hope you are doing well and it was so good to see you. xoxo Patty

11. the darlingdebs
    the darlingdebs says:

It's wonderful seeing you! You are never boring. I haven't made a video in a while. Life is getting a bit less sad with the passing of my darling Mama in February. I miss her every day. Rob & I are living with my dad in their house. I still can't call it just his house. We still have our condo. We are taking our time with deciding to sell or rent her. We are doing the best we can. My brother also took it hard. We see & his family now & then but talk every day. They take my dad to dinner or the movies every once in a while. Life without her is very different but, I feel her with me a lot. I hope to come back to make videos. Dealing with grief is very hard. I hope your days are better and your doctor appointment goes well.
    Love,
    Debbie ❤

12. Linda James
    Linda James says:

Hi Colleen, you are looking Good 😊 Those meatballs and Sauce look so yummy, I Love the smell of onions and sauce cooking🙂
    Hope your doing well. Love your fur babies,they are So Cute😊 Take care of you😊❤️
    Texas Lady xoxo

13. marianne
    marianne says:

Always enjoy your videos! Those meatballs looked delicious. It is very understandable that you would have trouble sleeping. You have been through a lot. Try to do all your thinking before you get into bed. Often we stay busy during the day, putting our thoughts aside, then when it's time to go to bed, our brains start working overtime and it's hard to relax. Get all that thinking done in the afternoon. I hope you will make more videos this summer!

14. Hunnie B
    Hunnie B says:

Hey Colleen……so nice to see you girl 🙂 Your sauce looked very tasty, and I am all about a yummy meatball……..good to hear that your hair is growing back, it looks lovely today……thank you so much for sharing, wishing you well, take care XO

15. Joanna Ledbetter
    Joanna Ledbetter says:

Dear Colleen, I so enjoy your videos. You are NEVER boring. You might think so but your subscribers don't think so and we are true faithful subscribers. Take care. ~Joanna♡

16. Vicky Wright
    Vicky Wright says:

Thanks for the wonderful tips! My hair is fine too so it will take about the same amount of time to process as yours. I am so excited to get it done…you have a nice night too. I will text again soon!