I get asked all the time how to curl short hair. Short hair can be super easy. This hair can be done in 5 minutes. Subscribe to my channel at this link http://bit.ly/2GS0m76
Follow me on Instagram at http://instagram.com/jocelyn.mcclellan

The blow drying takes the longest time so your recommendation would be appreciated in the comments below If you’ve ever used a Dyson blowdryer.
Walk through of curling iron sizes. 1 inch vs the 1& 1/4 inch curling iron.
How to get a bigger or small curl than the curling iron used.
Tips on how to get more hair volume.
Products used are shown in the video individually.

The quick and easy makeup I used you can view and purchase here https://fitmissionmakeup.maskcarabeauty.com or watch this video on easy application

1. Elizabeth B
    Elizabeth B says:

I got a dyson last fall and LOVE it.
    Used to use a ~$20 walmart blowdryer, took 17+ minutes
    Dyson, takes 4-5 minutes
    Hair is halfway between shoulders and bottom of shoulder blades.

2. Cynthia White
    Cynthia White says:

I have a dyson. I Moved to it from a T3. My shoulders thank me and my blond color treated hair thank me. Drying time is half. It so quiet and just the sweetest little thing. You'll think it's with the money only if you own one yourself. I just can recommend. This review is coming from a 41 year old with grey and aches and pains from raising teenagers. This blowdryer makes my life easier. Where was it 20 years ago… 🙁 Now… do I need a beach waver…? LOL

3. C
    C says:

Thank u…..so cute hair…thanks for tips
    Cute hair right after sprayin dry shampoo…
    Very pretty

4. nancy symns
    nancy symns says:

I just stumbled upon your video and am SO GLAD! Love you and your personality! You’re energy is contagious! Thank you! Subscribed! And going after that necklace too!

5. Jeanne M
    Jeanne M says:

I love your hair color !!! I have been to many colorists (salon owners) and they never get my hair like yours ! It turns out orange in areas etc and not the blonde I want – would you share your color info ? Thanks much

6. Suzanne Marshall
    Suzanne Marshall says:

Your hairstyle fits you perfectly and is very flattering. My hairstylist and her staff all have the Dyson; most common remarks heard is how much quieter it is. Not sure I would spend that amount.

7. Sharon La Tour
    Sharon La Tour says:

Jocelyn,Sweetheart, you can take off the screen on the opposite end of the dryer and clean it out.Not the part where the heat comes out Just twist the round thing, and it will come off. There is dust in there. Your hair looks really CUTE!

8. B. Walker
    B. Walker says:

You are such a doll baby! Thanks for blow by blow working plan. I can attack this whack cut now! : ) PS. Got a wee bit of advice for ya….your blow drying blows cause gurl….you are clogged up. You have 20% of air flow on that bad boy. Take a peek at your filter…see how clogged that sucker is? Pop open the back door, remove the filter blow it out and save the Dyson dough for more Aveda. Clean filter 100% performance…faster dry. Cray to go dyson on 5 inch long hair. XO