Laser Hair Removal

How to create a realistic, 1940s makeup look, with historically accurate practices and trends straight from the decade!
Missed a past era? Catch the entire series here:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Products Used in this Look (in order of appearance):
– MAC Blanc Type
– MAC Wedge
– CoverGirl Brow & Eye Makers in ‘Soft Blonde’
– Prestige Brow Gel
– Maybelline Line Stiletto in ‘Blackest Black’
– Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara (to set lashes; not shown)
– Red Cherry #415 false eyelashes

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thank YOU for watching!
XOXO!
Z

1. Jordan Williams
    Jordan Williams says:

That moment when ur black & none of this applies to you b/c evidently black women & People of color didn't exist back then DAMN I'm glad I wasn't born back then nothing was ment for me r had people of color in mind😂

2. Odd Eyes94
    Odd Eyes94 says:

I wish people would look as elegant and sophisticated as they were in the Victorian era and the 1920s – 1970s. There was something about the way people looked and carried themselves that made them so stunning. To bad that hasn't come back in style… kinda like common sense and manners. 😖

3. SirParcifal
    SirParcifal says:

I can't stand todays makeup – with the over contouring and fake and bake, and aluminum highlighters. 40s was the best generation for beauty by car – they looked… human – not like cartoons. thank you for making this

4. K Thor
    K Thor says:

Just watched this dec 2018 and I remember being subscribed to you when you were myeyeshadowconsultant! A total trip to see how your techniques have changed, editing styles etc! I would love to see you do an update on this series, wish you’d included a hair tutorial for this look as well. Also, do you ever age?!

5. Serenity
    Serenity says:

I love your videos! I just came across your channel and now you are my favorite. I love how detailed you are in historic makeup. ❤

6. Boopy Schmoops
    Boopy Schmoops says:

I appreciate how you zoom in to areas you’re focusing on. I find most beauty gurus are so self conscious that they never do zoom ins cause you might see “flaws” but it makes tutorials so much harder.