—-OPEN ME—-
This is the best/least smelling tanner, that gives you dark,natural looking results! I highly recommend.
*I always wait at least 6 hours before showering after I apply.
It’s available at Ulta and Amazon.com

Products Mentioned:
Fake Bake Flawless Self-Tanning Liquid
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish
Malibu Hemp Bronzing Moisturizer (from Walmart)

What I’m Wearing:
Top: Victoria’s Secret
Earrings: H&M
Nails: OPI Pink Friday
Hair Color: Ion Color Brilliance 4IR
Face: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer, MAC MSFN, ELF Bronzer, Milani Fantastico Mauve Blush
Eyes: UD Sin & Buck, Ardell 111 Lashes, Maybelline One-by-One mascara
Lips: MAC Myth

Follow Me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/SMLx0
LIKE Me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SMLx0

Not sponsored! Purchased with my own $$$.

1. Arianna571
    Arianna571 says:

Can anyone please tell me how long this stuff last and when it comes off does it leave your skin spotty like a leopard or does it just come off even and one more? if you get in a salt water pool or clorhine pool will it make your skin spotty

2. Hot Mediterranean guy
    Hot Mediterranean guy says:

thanks a lot for the video..i have a question for that self tanning. i know that it stays on body maximum 5 days. my question is about it action.. if i renew it on my skin every 5 days, will i have darker and darker tan each time i use the product on my body? or it doest increase? i will go to the beach the same time while i will use the product for even darker results..

3. Nichole Goodnite
    Nichole Goodnite says:

i have been using the fake bake flawless original. and i absolutely LOVE IT. its literally the best self-tanner i have ever used. im almost done with my first bottle and since im a licensed cosmetologist i can actually get it for $14 at my local professional beauty supply store. so im definitely gonna have to go get a couple more bottles since i use it so much!! i love the way it smells. kinda smells like banana boat sunscreen, or kinda like the malibu alcoholic rum. it dries FAST AS HELL. once i do my legs and then move up to my arms, by the time im starting my arms m legs are dry. its crazy. i never feel tacky when i go to bed and it doesnt wear off onto my sheets which i love. the mitt is so soft and makes for an incredibly smooth even application. everyone should go buy this stuff. it is my GO TO!!!

4. kristy jean
    kristy jean says:

Very informative video, I actually bought fake bake flawless and really like it! I am a female and I think thats its important to recognize your large female audience as women and not guys, especially in the intro of your video, "hey guys" eliminates women , and while it is used often, the term "hey guys" is rude and not gramatically correct unless youre audience are ALL men/guys, which they clearly are not. "Hey everyone" or hey you all" etc. will speak to the whole audience

5. Adam E.
    Adam E. says:

You girls are all so beautiful out there and makeup has become ridiculous. Women use way to much makeup. I personally like girls that wear just a little makeup because when done properly one can have a nice natural look as opposed to a fake look. There are so many girls that get dolled up and look an ait brushed photo. But take down the hair, remove the dark liner, and the other pound of whatever else and it's a different person. Find what works for you but not looking like a tranny which is the only way to describe the look I see in so many girls today just pounds of makeup. Keep natural and find a guy who thinks your beautiful because you are.

6. Di Life and Style
    Di Life and Style says:

Ok, so I'm sorry to be a downer, but for all of you who think that self tanner is so much better than tanning booths or the sun, you may want to look at how toxic they can be. You can see here: http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/537418/Fake_Bake_Flawless_Self-Tanning_Liquid/ that the FAKE BAKE she's using has a toxicity score of 7 out of 10. Do some research before you decide to just go out and buy crap that slowly poisons you and use some common sense. Be a responsible consumer. 🙂

7. SabiSempai
    SabiSempai says:

how do you keep away breakouts when using self tanner? I wash my face with acne wash every morning and night, and i'm scared my self tanner will break out my face or will wash off when I use my acne wash  :/

8. Robin Kumar
    Robin Kumar says:

Hey, have you come across "hairator"? Simply visit their web page at HAIRator.com There I have found a revolutionary and pain-free hair removal treatment which involves no more waxing or even shaving or other old and painful methods. The truth is, that solution has even been featured in Time Magazine. It made it possible for Cindy to get long lasting touchable skin. Hopefully it will work for you also…