Laser Hair Removal

OPEN ME FOR LINKS AND DETAILS! Thank you for watching! Be sure to check out my main channel as well!

___

Purchase MadeULook merch, including t-shirts and MadeULook Professional makeup brushes here: www.madeulookbylex.com

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/madeulookbylex
Send me a Tweet: http://www.twitter.com/madeulookbylex
Insta-Awesome: @creativeboss
Tumblr: http://madeulookbylex.tumblr.com
Main Channel: www.youtube.com/madeyewlook

___

Type these into Google to find out where you can purchase each near you!

Products Used:
BH Cosmetics Black Eyeshadow
Naked 1 Palette (Naked, Buck)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
House of Lashes bottom lashes (Darling)
LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive
Body paint was used for the lips, but I also recommend Pretty Zombie’s “Black Cat” Lip cream
MadeULook Liquid Eyeliner (official name and product not released yet)

Find the makeup brushes here:
www.madeulookbylex.com

___

Music provided by: Kevin Macleod
Song Title(s): Ghost Processional, Supernatural
Find these songs on: incompetech.com

1. .......
    ....... says:

You're really down to earth and funny with just the right amount of a weirdo personality. I'm so glad I found your channels 🙂

2. Christy Jacobs
    Christy Jacobs says:

First off, my girls and I LOVE you !! Like, seriously….

But, my question is this, Halloween is coming up quick and we go all out in my family. However, my youngest daughter had a bi lateral cleft lip when she was born, (9 now) it is a little more difficult to cover her scaring around her upper lip. Not to mention that she doesn't have the "normal" upper lip with a cupids bow. Any tips on how to maybe trick the eye into thinking that she has a more "normal" lip ?! Sorry for all the "quotations", lol, I only use those cause in our house, she's beautiful and her lip is normal…. thanks Lex ♥

3. Nata S.
    Nata S. says:

Hey fisrt of all I just want to say that I really admire you work. It is awensome! I enjoy every time you upload a new video becouse I know im gonna learn something new, cool and beautiful and always want to try some looks but it is difficult sometimes becouse those brands that you use for example the alcohol paints, the wax are rare in Colombia (I lived in Bogota) 🙂 Congratulations for your work again, keep doing awensome videos and I hope you understand my english becouse im learning how to write in english, but I do understand you fast way to talk!!  😀 Un abrazo ;D

4. The_curious_one
    The_curious_one says:

I wish you could show us how u put in your contacts for the tutorials and show us your collection of contacts, because you will do a makeup look then bam have contacts in.

5. T Brown
    T Brown says:

Just wanted to let you know that it is 951pm and my 5 yr old son just woke up and asked if any of your new videos were on. LOL

6. Haydee Martinez
    Haydee Martinez says:

Hello!

I love your videos, you're very pretty and creative, I wish you could please make a makeup of SILLENT HILL NURSES, because I love to dress up like them.

We really appreciate it!

7. kylah
    kylah says:

This is beyond amazing …..i had to look three times to make sure i wasnt seeing things ……i will definitely be watching this video for halloween

8. SimplieJamie
    SimplieJamie says:

I love both of your youtube channels!!! Watching you has actually given me ideas for Halloween this year 🙂 I am going to be buying your make-up brushes very soon!

9. Maru
    Maru says:

<3 you made me really happy! 😀 i LOVE the Addams Family. would you do a Morticia look? 😀
    Greetings from Dominican Republic! 😀