FAVORITE CAMERAS AND LENSES FOR FILMING YOUTUBE TUTORIALS!

Thank you for watching my Favorite Cameras and Lenses for Filming!
Everything you want to know is right here…

B U S I N E S S:
For Business and Branding purposes ONLY
andreaocejo1@hotmail.com

STAY IN TOUCH WITH ME:
♡ Website: DreaBeauty.com
♡ Instagram: Dreabeautyyy
♡ Snapchat: Dreabeautyyy
♡ Periscope: andreaocejo1
Song: Cute provided by Bensounds.com

SHAPEWAIST
Follow this link to get your waist trainer and use my discount code “DreaBeauty15” to get 15% off your order!

Equipment Mentioned:
-Canon Rebel T3i (Discontinued)
-Canon 70D (Auto Focus)
-Canon 5D Mark III (Currently Using)
-Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens (Affordable/ Bokeh Effect)
-Sigma 50mm f/1.4 lens (Currently Using)

1. TRUNK FULL OF FRIDAYS
    TRUNK FULL OF FRIDAYS says:

Loved this video, so informative! How do you get the lens to focus on you without moving back and forth trying to focus? I just tried using my 50mm to film and it kept trying to focus the entire time. Also, not sure why anyone is complaining about sound, video sounded great and video quality was awesome. Thanks! xo

2. Nicolets
    Nicolets says:

You seem so sweet! Thank you for this video I am still debating on what camera to get. I have the Sony a5100 but I think i will just use that for vlogging

3. SOULNIA
    SOULNIA says:

Thank you so much for this review! Really helpful! I am a magician and a dancer and finally i want to invest to film my videos so thank you so much!

4. Brielle Dior
    Brielle Dior says:

I just knew after 12 seconds in your camera was like $5k 😭
    Feel like I’m watching a really good animation movie where the characters look so perfectly real but unreal 😂

5. Katrina Long
    Katrina Long says:

@Dreabeauty Thank you so much for this video! The quality between this video and your Filming and Lighting Setup video is night and day! I bought the Canon 5D Mark iv and my videos all look and sound like your Filming and Lighting Setup video. What settings can I use to get my video to look and sound like this?

6. BluSkits
    BluSkits says:

I once was recording a video outside, and my camera died xD but now i got 2 extra batteries always fully charged 😛 btw nice video

7. Sheso Madeline
    Sheso Madeline says:

Im glad i waited and not impulsively spend $600 – $700 on Canon T6i! THANK YOU for this thorough & informative video, my eye is now focused on investing the Canon Mark 5D for professional photography & cinematic video making 😍❤️👌🏼 Photography is an art, therefore, i want the best for my art! THANK YOU!!!

8. Hemifam
    Hemifam says:

Great video, what frames per second would you recommend me filming for my videos on the Canon 80D I’m so torn on what to use! 😭

9. Laura Lindsay
    Laura Lindsay says:

Just got the 5DMK3 and I'm having problems with it autofocusing during remote shooting. The slide button always switches off. Any suggestions to get around this? I'm used to my old Canon autofocusing and being able to show products up close.

10. King Brilliant
    King Brilliant says:

THE CANON T3I DOES HAVE AUTOFOCUS.

The kit lens supplied has a switch on the side A/F, M/F…This activates either auto focus or manual.

Partially depressing the shutter button activates autofocus…

ALL Canon EF-S lenses work like this…You will see either 'red dot' or 'white dot' lenses.

11. Jeffery Barnett
    Jeffery Barnett says:

It's good to know that some you-tubers are actually trying to understand the ins and outs of photography instead of just buying and using what their neighbor uses with no clue on how to improve on their filming or photos. Keep learning, it all pays dividends. If people ask again what to use to get your results ( if they are using a crop sensor ) , just point them towards a zoom or fixed lens with a smaller focal range, like fixed 24mm or 35mm. The crop will get them near to what you have on full frame ( 50mm using the Sigma ART ). Have a great day! 🙂

12. edward caisie
    edward caisie says:

see thats what im saying the vid from the nifty 50 was awsome its content not eqiptment realy girls go for the t3i so you have to work a little it will teach you she has money forthe 70 dyou dont need that realy she is so worried about the tech her content sux stop beauty vids and do tech you just confused all your viewers