Our Beachfront Self-Tanning Body Lotion is ON SALE for 50% OFF until it sells out!! Yes, when its gone, its GONE FOREVER! Get it while you can! The Spray has already sold out!

Also 50% off is our Beachfront Body Bronzer and Body Applicator!

HURRY before they are GONE FOREVER!►►https://goo.gl/FG3tvp

Make sure you subscribe to my channel and hit the notification bell so you don’t miss any of my new videos ►https://goo.gl/2s6jcD

Email: TheLashBabe@aol.com
Facebook: www.FB.com/AlyssaTheLashBabe
Instagram: @AlyssaTheLashBabe

I totally forgot to add an after photo of my face results! SO sorry! I was so excited to get this video up! Go to http://i63.tinypic.com/anoghu.jpg and you can see a before and after of my face results!!!

Our NEW Beachfront Self-Tanners are absolutely AMAZING and easy to apply!

***Younique Beachfront Self-Tanning Spray
• Mist on a gorgeous natural-looking gradual tan
• Directions: spritz onto clean, exfoliated skin. Blend in evenly with Beachfront Body Applicator and let dry. If using your
hands to blend, wash after use
• Vegan friendly and not tested on animals
• Price: $25 USD, $30 CAD, $32.50 AUD, $34.50 NZD, £19.50 GBP, $435 MXN, €27 EUR for 50 ml / 1.7 oz

***Younique Beachfront Self-Tanning Body Lotion
• Combines moisturizing and gradual tanning in one easy step
• Infused with emollient Shea Butter, a superb moisturizer and rich source of antioxidants
• Directions: using the Beachfront Body Applicator, apply product evenly onto clean, exfoliated skin, blending in circular
motions. Let dry. If using your hands to blend, wash after use
• Vegan friendly and not tested on animals
• Price: $39 USD, $47 CAD, $50 AUD, $55 NZD, £30 GBP, $680 MXN, €42 EUR for 120 ml / 4 oz

• Coconut oil conditions the skin
• Green tea extract helps protect the skin
• Brown algae helps balance the skin and
retain moisture
• Sodium Hyaluronate aids in boosting and
maintaining the skin’s moisture level
• Vitamin E is an oil-soluble antioxidant that
helps to protect skin
• Developed with a light fragrance, eliminating
the signature self-tanner scent

I hope you all enjoyed this video! If you did, please give this video a THUMBS UP and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!

XOXO, Alyssa The Lash Babe

1. Samantha Breeden
    Samantha Breeden says:

I know this is an old video….. but my lotion is not brown like that. Its green both bottles i got were greenish brown. And it takes more then 2-3 hours for me to tell a difference.
    Can someone tell me why my lotion is greenish brown not just straight brown??

2. Lisa Rogers
    Lisa Rogers says:

wish I would have watched this first 😣 didn't exfoliate, pretty sure I over rubbed.. my husband did my back.. BIG No no.. and should've shaved better. I look like a tan zebra… thank goodness it isn't short season yet.

3. Lala Alvarado
    Lala Alvarado says:

Going on a cruise this summer let's say I put it on can I also put on sunblock spray on so I don't get burn or does the tanning lotion prevent that. I'm very light skin and get burn very easy questions before I get it

4. Jenna Mitchell
    Jenna Mitchell says:

One year after you posted this video, I'm convinced I need to try this. I love the shortcut of using gloves; I feel like applicators/mitts are cumbersome and unnecessary, but companies feel like they have to offer something like that to make it a one-stop-shop type thing. You're so thorough, thanks for going over everything for us!

5. Sophia Swarens
    Sophia Swarens says:

I love love love ur video!!! the gal I bought it from was not this helpful even tho I asked lots of questions.
    I never set up an account can I still order from u when I run out?? I wasted so much product. half a bottle or more on 2 LEG APPLICATIONS!!
    please email me at sophiewraps@gmail.com
    Thank u. gonna try ur tips.

6. Samantha Keehn
    Samantha Keehn says:

okay, so i'm super white and i just got the lotion. im going to a few festivals this summer and dont want to blind anyone with my pasty white legs lol. (i am extremely sensitive to the sun so i cannot tan at all) im just scared im going to be really dark since im so white. i dont want to be really dark , just like a happy medium.

7. Jeffery Harris
    Jeffery Harris says:

so once you have showers shaved and exfoliated and put the tanner on and like few days later when you need to shave does it take off the tan or anything? and I put it on the other day and rubbed to much and I had spots in certain areas can I fix it or just wait for it to fade and try again?

8. Ophélie
    Ophélie says:

Hey ! Great video 😄
    I have few questions. Do you have to rince it off after the application ? Is it a vegan product ?
    And how did you apply it on your hand ?
    Thanks a lot 😘

9. Erika Kato
    Erika Kato says:

What about the new Beachfront  bronzer lotion?? Do you just rub in like regular lotion? Do you do the same thing like the Beachfront Self Tanning Lotion and DO NOT over rub?

10. Shannon Handlin
    Shannon Handlin says:

One helpful tip i use when applying a self tanner is to use a large fluffy brush( I use a cheap elf one) to buff in the areas around my knees, feet and each and face!! Try that it works like a charm!

11. Erika Kato
    Erika Kato says:

Hey girl! It's me again! Everyone says it's best to do this at night, before bed. I was wondering if you could do it in the morning if you didn't have plans that day or something? Also, if you are applying more than one application, how long do you wait after the first?