The secret to making your own sunless self-tanner, at home! It even works better than the popular brands, and is actually healthy for your skin!
I tried Drunk Elephant The Littles skincare routine for a week! Here’s my how to use, before/after, and review for oily, acne prone, and sensitive skin.
The Littles is an eight-piece set of mini skincare products for glowing, healthy-looking skin. Perfect for use at home and on travel.
Intended to be used together for best results, The Littles provide solutions for dullness and uneven texture, uneven skin tone, and dryness.
These products are 100 percent free of fragrance, essential oil, silicone, and irritants. They offer approximately a 30- to 45-day supply.
Shop The Littles at Sephora: http://bit.ly/2pJo8dj
❓Have you tried Drunk Elephant products? If so, which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!
👍🏼 Like this video if you love skincare!
🔔 Subscribe to my channel and turn on all post notifications to receive updates when I post new videos! → http://bit.ly/subtoshirin
– 1 oz/30 mL Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser
– 0.27 oz/8 mL C-Firma™ Day Serum
– 0.27 oz/8 mL B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Umbra™ Sheer Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30
– 0.27 oz/8 mL T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum
– 0.27 oz/8 mL Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream
– 0.17 oz/5 mL Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum
DISCLAIMER: This video is not sponsored. Affiliate links are included in the description.
#drunkinlove #acleanbreak #thelittles #drunkelephant #newatsephora