Laser Hair Removal

full make up tutorial teaching you how to do basic cabin crew makeup.

Products used:
KIEHL’S POWERFUL WRINKLE REDUCING CREAM
GLAM GLOW MEGAILLUMINATING CREAM
BECCA UNDEREYE BRIGHTENING CORRECTOR
TARTE SHAPE TAPE IN LIGHT NEUTRAL
FENTY BEAUY FOUNDATION
IN2IT EYEBROW POWDER
BUXOM EYESHADOW PALETTE
IN2IT HAIRBRUSH LIQUID EYELINER
L’OREAL MAT MATIC EYELINER
L’OREAL VOLUME MILLION LASHES WATERPROOF (BLUE)
TARTE DON’T BE AFRAID TO DAZZLE CONTOUR AND HIGHLIGHT
NARS BLUSHER IN ORGASM
SEPHORA LIQUID MATTE LIPSTICK IN NO.1
KAT VON D LIQUID MATTE LIPSTICK IN NAHZ FUR ATOO

1. Chinchin Dela Pena
    Chinchin Dela Pena says:

Hi po 🙋! Pag nakapasok kana po, paano po yung training? I mean SAAN po yung training niyo po? At gaano po katagal? Saka po own expenses din po ba kung sa Ibang bansa Ang training?

2. Geanne Obillo
    Geanne Obillo says:

Thank you so much for this! I am really struggling on how to put my make up coz i really want to look presentable on the day of interview but I am really not an expert on this haha. Thank you for this video.

3. OFF GUN
    OFF GUN says:

You're so pretty, with or without make up! 😭 hope that I'm pretty like you po, I want to be a flight attendant too but I'm not confident with my looks and hindi ako marunong mag-make up huhu.

4. Patricia Ayop
    Patricia Ayop says:

Thank you so much ate! I'm now 18 and I just recently watched and subscribed your vlogs and i cannot thank you enough how grateful i am because of what your vlogs are. It helped me to know more about on how to become a flight attendant and hoping , soon, to become 😭 a cabin crew 😄😄

5. xion gutierrez
    xion gutierrez says:

Hi Miss Kath, I also have dark under eye and I really tried finding the right conceller for it, but yeah still there, can I know what are the brands you are using and where to buy it? Thank you in advance.

6. Shin Yuna
    Shin Yuna says:

I've been trying out so many different looks for my cabin crew interview and I'm sure I'd definitely try out your look as well! Thank you for sharing 🥰💕 you look stunning!!!