Hey my loves, in today’s video I’m showing you my self tanning routine, and how I get a perfect, even fake tan. I do things a bit differently to other people (I think!) so hopefully you guys will find these tips and tricks helpful! X

Use the code: ‘stephanielange’ for a free Exfoliating Glove with any mousse purchase at www.lovingtan.com

Here’s the products I use:
Loving Tan Dark 2 Hour Mousse: https://int.lovingtan.com/collections/mousses/products/2-hr-express-dark-self-tanning-mousse
Exfoliating Mitt: https://int.lovingtan.com/collections/accessories/products/tan-removing-skin-polishing-glove-to-remove-self-tan
Deluxe Applicator Mitt: https://int.lovingtan.com/collections/accessories/products/deluxe-self-tanning-applicator-mitt
Bronze Shimmer Cream Ultra Dark: https://int.lovingtan.com/products/bronze-shimmer-luminous-cream-ultra-dark

————————————————————————

HERE’S MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS – come say hi!
INSTAGRAM: @_stephanielange_
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/stephilangeMUA
SNAPCHAT: stephilalalange
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/stephanielange/
MY BLOG: http://stephanielangemakeup.com

————————————————————————

For all business enquiries, brand collaborations or influencer opportunities, please contact admin@stephanielangemakeup.com

Thank you to Loving Tan for supporting me and sponsoring this video! x

1. No name No
    No name No says:

What lip color/ brand are you wearing..also do you know which makeup forever stick HD foundation the STICK foundation shade matches the living tan in dark?thanks

2. Lori K
    Lori K says:

Does anyone use anti-aging products on your face (Retin A &/or acids) and use a fake tanner? I'm guessing that the color won't last on the face.

3. Lori K
    Lori K says:

So, I'm not the only one who's ended up with dark huge leg pores after? Thanks for even mentioning that & giving the no shave tip. I never thought of trying that.

4. jennifer baker
    jennifer baker says:

Can you please do a video on the gradual tanning lotion by Victoria’s Secret? I’m a big fan of the gradual tanning lotion because I have very fair skin and sometimes when I do the self tanner routine the color usually looks odd on me no matter what I do lol!

5. Nelson & Shae
    Nelson & Shae says:

So I’ve been self tanning for years but suddenly I’m having some major issues !! I use loving tan and in some areas (mainly inner thighs, backside of knees and inner elbow) I am staying completely white! It’s like the product is not even going on that area. The color guide is not even sticking to those areas. No clue what’s going wrong

6. Ellen White
    Ellen White says:

I'm glad you said about shaving & tanning the legs – I've always been skeptical of how it'll look on my legs, thus never used self tanner at all, but I will give it ago and do the legs how you say, thank you!!!

7. Tati Gaskin
    Tati Gaskin says:

Hello ladies!!! Any of you have experience in using FAKE TAN and going to the gym ? I’m a very pale person and been willing to try it for a while . But my co worker mentioned that fake tan and gym just don’t work together as you sweat and it streaks all over you and your gym clothes . That got me kind of upset. And I sweat a lot at the gym and in life just really sweaty person sorry for TMI 😜

8. kuntcake 88
    kuntcake 88 says:

I'm super pale – like 10 mins outside and I'm a lobster type pale 😂 I've used fake tan lotions and they hardly give me a tint. What color would I need to use. I don't want to look muddy but I want a nice tan. Haha

9. alisue blogs
    alisue blogs says:

I like to very lightly moisten a cotton wool pad and wipe it across the areas where tan tends to cling more strongly like knuckles elbows and heels – it removes some but not all of the tan you have applied so it reduces the development in those areas

10. Mei Mew
    Mei Mew says:

I honestly don't like this obsession with fake tan that most people have, girl your skin is healthy looking and young embrace it. It's always better when people embrace their natural beauty instead of faking things like hair extensions, lashes, and even implants or fillings. Every girl is pretty unique and beautiful without all those fake things. I think that the best way that someone can enhance their beauty is by taking care of their skin and health rather than fake it, also another thing that I would like to mention is if you're opting for that tan naturally then please do apply lots of sunscreen before as sun damage is the first cause of wrinkles. Excuse my messy comment it's 4:08 am and am still awake because the neighbor's dog won't stop making noise and am really really tired ><

11. ladebrouillarde
    ladebrouillarde says:

I have been tanning for about 13 years, and I cannot understand the tanning mitt. Every time I see someone use one, they put like three pumps for one arm. I use rubber gloves and it takes MAYBE 1 1/2 pumps to do both my arms. I feel like brands make them, or give them away for free, for the express purpose of wasting product and making more money. It kills me every time I see a tutorial with someone dumping out a handful of foam for one limb.

12. Christine J
    Christine J says:

I’m excited to redo my tan an not shave my legs! I always have the same problem with the little dots but I thought it was from not exfoliating enough. So happy I watched this!

13. Debi D.
    Debi D. says:

Ohhh I really hope you get to read this and are able to respond 🤞
    Once you have your desired shade,
    1) how often do you reapply during the week?
    2) Do you exfoliate each time
    And lastly…
    3) If you live alone, how would you suggest putting the ĺ lotion on your back?