.MY MESSY UPDO. | AWKWARD ADVENTURES IN HAIR TUTORIALS

Hey guys! Many of you have requested this hair ‘tutorial’ for alooong time now. I hope this explains it to a satisfactory level! Please, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Hope you’re well and having a lovely October!

xx, the Saramonster

Other places I lurk:

Music: Strange Ways, Silent Partner

1. Freya
    Freya says:

Will that look good on white/silver hair as well? I have white hair and i love teased bat nest hairstyles and would love to wear it but I'm scared to mess things up or that it won't look as good on white hair as on black?

2. Lvndscxpes
    Lvndscxpes says:

I'm like a new goth (as you can tell by my profile picture) and I'm still finding my gothic style and after hours of like hair tutorials, I absolutely love this style!

3. Kimmaline
    Kimmaline says:

I am just learning the miracle which is texturizing spray/powder. I do a similar crazy updo, and I think the texturizing spray would help SO MUCH. Basically, if your clean, unmolested hair is too soft and slippy to get it to do much, texturizing products will be your best friend. 🙂

4. Maria Jones
    Maria Jones says:

Love this hairstyle! I often do my hair quite similarly to this but I don't have as much lovely long hair as you! (mine is shorter and thinner) so instead of a claw clip I tie it loosely in a kind of high ponytail and don't pull the hair through on the last wrap around and then pin random bits and pieces of the loop/bun thing down with bobby pins

5. MysticLullaby
    MysticLullaby says:

You hair is so shiny and black, what hair dye do you use? I always have so much trouble trying to keep black in my hair, i have been dying my hair black for over 10 years now and it still fades so fast and my natural colour comes through.

6. Desarae Alba
    Desarae Alba says:

Spray that shit, push it in and pull it out. Shove it here and there and you're done! Haha I love this tutorial, I do the same things with my hair and I wouldn't have done it any other way 😂

7. Listat
    Listat says:

So lovely.
    I have two questions which if you've answered already I'm sorry;
    Do you dye your hair? Because it doesn't (at least in this light) to be a 'box' black, but more of a natural black? (If so, do you do it or go to the salon?)
    Second, My hair is long and thin-ish, and HATES staying in place (no curls last other than rag rolls), do you have to take it down and put it back up during the day/night?