I hope you guys enjoy my take on Modern Bridal Makeup! XO

TWITTER:
Jaclynhill

SNAPCHAT:
Jaclynrhill

Business inquiries only:
Jaclynroxanne.hill@gmail.com
(I am no longer booking clients)

♡ ♡ ♡

* SOME links provided above are affiliate links! I am compensated based on some affiliate purchases.

My channel is a fun place for people to enjoy the world of beauty! If you leave mean negative comments or resort to name calling, I will delete your comment & block you. My channel is not the place. This world is so ugly & negative & we desperately need to make a change. I cant control the world, but I can control my channel. Constructive criticism is always welcome! “you’re a lying bitch” is NOT constructive ! Don’t feel like you need to kiss my ass. Feel free to speak your mind but please respect each other! XOXO

1. Kylee Kahl
    Kylee Kahl says:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do more wedding looks!!! I'm getting married in September and I am very fair skinned and finding makeup looks for fair skin is soo hard so please do more wedding looks!!!!:)

2. Tatyana Jaramillo
    Tatyana Jaramillo says:

Love it love it love it!!! I’m going to recreate this look in my wedding day!!! Totally my style…. I love makeup and I don’t want to look so “natural” in my big day!!! Highlighter, smoky eye and big falsies 🥰….. thank you for this!!! Much love!!! ❤️

3. manal wael
    manal wael says:

Hello jaclyn I wanna ask you about something really important to me for my wedding. I’m a person who just don’t use foundation on my face so I don’t know what should I use before eyeshadow should I put foundation on my eyelids or primer before putting the eyeshadow ??

4. Krista Porter
    Krista Porter says:

This is a little heavier than I would personally prefer (total preference! You look GORG) but I was thoroughly entertained and was able to take some awesome product recommendations and tips! Thanks girl!

5. Callie Brown
    Callie Brown says:

Very good tutorial! I just bought your palette and am super stoked to use it. I am also getting married in June so I wanted to see your take on wedding makeup and you did not disappoint! I wanted to know where you got your jewelry though, it is very elegant and beautiful!

6. Strauberry _87
    Strauberry _87 says:

LOVE THIS!!! You’re so talented and gorgeous. I’m getting married in May but I’m on a budget. Can you please please please make an “Affordable Wedding Makeup Look”? Love you girl! Been a subscriber for YEARS 😄💗