🌙Please give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed!

• DON’T BE A STRANGER •

⇢ email: nuriaamaa@gmail.com

⇢ instagram: http://instagram.com/nuriamaa

• FTC •
NOT sponsored yo

1. PeachPear
    PeachPear says:

Her: talks about her pores
    Me: screaming WHAT PORES YOU HAVENT SEEN PORES UNTIL YOUVE SEEN MY FACE
    Also me: crying why can’t I be you

2. E S
    E S says:

So basically:
    Foaming handwash
    Moisturizer (which your gonna strip off later with other stuff)
    Sunscreen (only if u look really white tho)
    Spray water on your face
    Put on some lip balm

Nightcare:
    Remove makeup with remover (only if u can afford sum nice makeup that u don’t sweat off)
    More makeup remover (so u have gorgeously clear skin)
    Use foaming handwash (because u can’t afford anything else)
    Moisturize again (cause u wanna be super oily before u go to sleep)
    Lip balm (again)

This is a joke by the way, I’ll be surprised if anyone likes it 😂

3. Ae sthetic
    Ae sthetic says:

Youtube: 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦
    𝘔𝘦: 𝘖𝘮𝘨 ~𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙~

4. sam_is_confused
    sam_is_confused says:

Step one: Have hella good genetics!
    Step two: Have already flawless skin!
    Step three: Have access to skin products!
    Step four: Have a lot of money and chill parents that let you get these products!

5. Rawdha Saif
    Rawdha Saif says:

I was putting a lip balm before the lips part and I was shook when I found out that WE have the SAME lip balm!!!!!!!!❤️❤️🤞🏻🤞🏻

6. Hey its Layla
    Hey its Layla says:

"To be honest it's very simple.."

Lmao ok uhm I use my moisturiser to wash for more moisture and just moisturize after with the same moisturiser, I only use 1 thing every day… Hmmm mine's pretty complicated

7. Emïłÿ Løvë
    Emïłÿ Løvë says:

My facial Routine

1. Clean my fact with soft facial cleansing sponge
    2. Cleanse my face with Oil-Free Moisturiser by Neutrogena to moisturise,and keep my skin clean,soft and healthy

8. Taehyung‘s Gucci
    Taehyung‘s Gucci says:

Im too poor to buy all those products…

I guess ill just drink more water, get enough sleep and eats healthy foods–

And i dont think i can keep that up with just a week.

K bye

9. deborah zhang
    deborah zhang says:

Hi! I have a blog called “Deborah’s Life Blog” where I write about anything! Visit https://deborahslifeblog.weebly.com/blog and click the Blog tab. You can scroll down and see all the blog entries I’ve wrote. So far, I have “HOW TO CONFESS TO YOUR CRUSH” (with my experience and tips), “MY SKINCARE ROUTINE”, “HIGH SCHOOL: A SERIES OF HACKS/TIPS”, “LINE WEBTOON-WHAT IS IT?” (with suggested webtoons), “MY LOVE FOR KPOP”, and “TRAVEL PACKING HACKS”. More blogs are coming! I try to update once a week. If any of this interests you, please visit my blog! You can stay updated with the blogs I write by subscribing to my email list on the website. I’ll update you whenever I post a new article. Thank you for supporting me! This is a fairly new blog.