Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD)
Here are a few of my favorite sunless tanning products! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo!

Products I Mentioned:
Loving Tan: http://usa.lovingtan.com
St. Moriz: http://www.amazon.com/St-Moriz-Instant-Tanning-Mousse/dp/B004BEBVZ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428019920&sr=8-1&keywords=st+moriz
Million Dollar Tan
Tancuticles
St. Tropez One Night Only Instant Glow Body Lotion
Jergens Daily Gradual Tan for Medium to Tan Skin
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Body Scrub
Blissful Body Butter: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBlissfulBody?ref=related-shop-1&ga_search_query=blissful+body+butter&ga_ref=auto1&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

What i’m Wearing:
Tank: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Nails: Zoya “Miley”
Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown and Mac Cork Eyeshadow
Face: MUFE Face & Body Foundation #32, UD Naked Skin Concealer in Light Neutral, elf HD Under Eye Setting Powder, Sephora Micro Smooth Baked Sculpting Trio in Medium
Eyes: Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette, Charlotte Tilbury Mascara
Lips: Girlactik Lip Gloss in Flirty

I HAVE A VLOG CHANNEL! – GO SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/DaysOfOurLights

—— Send me MAIL!!!!!!
Kathleen Fuentes
PO Box 7223
Gulfort, MS 39506 (THIS IS MY OLD PO BOX. I WILL UPDATE SOON)

*If you are a business/company who would like to contact me about reviewing a product…please email me at kathleenlights@yahoo.com

Don’t forget to follow me on my social media sites!
Instagram: Kathleenlights
Twitter: Kathleenlights1
MY BLOG: http://kathleenlights.com

—FAQ:
*What camera do you use?
Canon Rebel T4i
*What do you use to edit your videos?
Final Cut Pro
*Where did you get the owl on your desk?
Michaels
*Where did you get your vanity?
Danny actually built it for me

FTC- This video is not sponsored.

1. Anabel Chun
    Anabel Chun says:

Also if you can't tone it, TAN IT! lol <3 I'm Cuban and even though I tend to be on the paler side I naturally tan really easily. I prefer self tan so that I don't expose myself to possibly getting cancer through overexposure to sun. Nothing wrong with it.

2. iryna nelson
    iryna nelson says:

Use professional productsand Norvell is the best. Last 10 days , beautiful color, never orange, stick your blotchy. Cheap drugstore products can't compare. You got what you paid for.

3. alicia tisdale
    alicia tisdale says:

You're mistaken. The sun is beneficial to us. Vitamin D which most are deficient in. The chemicals in self tanners are what causes skin cancer. I'm almost 50 years old and I've been living in the sun 3 seasons out of the year since age 5. My mom, grandmother, etc.. They never had a problem and never seemed to prematurely age, the opposite actually. None of us look our age. I do find myself in the winter months occasionally using fake tanners for a special event just to get a little color and glow.

4. Bridget White
    Bridget White says:

Hey! Quick question.. is the link to the St Moriz on Amazon the seller your purchased from personally? I've recently had some fake beauty products come from fake sellers on Amazon, just wanting to make sure ! 😅

5. Casey Russell
    Casey Russell says:

Embrace your natural skin tone? lol. My skin naturally changes tone when out in the sun. So self tanners are just a safer way to “embrace” what my skin would naturally look like when staying out in the sun. Lol

6. G M
    G M says:

I did not have a good experience with this self tanner( st.moriz), the palm of my hands remained very dark … I tried immediately after the application to wash well, but there was nothing more to do … I still smell … the color does not seem very natural and the application is very muddy! I do not recommend it sincerely!

7. aínsley
    aínsley says:

Why would you be offended by self-tanning? I’m so pale and I’m absolutely disgusted by my legs, they are COMPLETELY white and therefore, my hair sticks out and is way more obvious, mosquito bites stick out way more, and obviously they’re white and it’s embarrassing in the summer time when I want to where shorts and bathing suits.

8. Mandi Taylor
    Mandi Taylor says:

Our natural skin gets tans in the sun. Wtf. Screw people who are offended. Some of us get darker than others but that pretty fucking natural to me. Artificially doing what our skin naturally does is safer.

9. HaileyNMcq
    HaileyNMcq says:

I just tried sunless tanning for the first time ever and used the st mortiz! I love it!!! Thank you so much! Your video taught me how to do it and I’m in love!!

10. Tracie Neal
    Tracie Neal says:

You should never have to explain yourself to anyone. There is nothing wrong with wanting a nice healthy glow to your skin, just like there is nothing wrong with wearing makeup, curling or straightening your hair, changing hair color, whitening teeth, etc. We all have our own natural and beautiful features regardless how we glam it up.

11. Victoria Mares
    Victoria Mares says:

The million dollar tan is honestly so sticky and gross like I can’t even sleep at night because it’s so sticky and slimy. I only bought one bottle and I’ve only used it like 2-3 times. I do like the St. Morez one!!!

12. Chrissy Buck
    Chrissy Buck says:

Try the ST. TROPEZ self tan luxe facial oil. It’s AMAAAAZING. You can add it to your lotion, other oils, use it alone…. and it doesn’t stink. It’s also good for your skin! I seriously love it and I’m a crazy obsessed self tanner ❤️

13. sxicarleen
    sxicarleen says:

Have you tried skinny tan? I really like their products .. I used to sunbath and use sunbeds but living in the UK we don't get great weather so I'm like you now trying to be kind to my skin amd use fake tanners 😊😊