Today’s video we are trying drugstore fake tanners!
My merch:) : https://www.miamaplesmerch.com/
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Instagram: @miamaples
Snapchat: @miamaples
Twitter: @miamapless

1. Kelly Saunders
    Kelly Saunders says:

Do u find the mousse tanners can be patchy/splotchy? Just wondering if they take time to learn application or can it be applied by a beginner and not look terrible. Also where do find a tanning mit? I am Canadian so store names pls. I have had terrible luck with sprays but not too bad with a lotion but wondering about trying a mousse. And do you buy darker makeup to match your tan?

2. Kenzie Jade
    Kenzie Jade says:

I dont know if you’ve ever heard of fake bake tanner but everyone where I live swears by it!!! It doesn’t look orange or streak and is so natural

3. Breanna
    Breanna says:

I just assumed all fake tanners were sticky and didn't completely dry down and gave up after finishing my last mousse. Going to try the sunthera but no one seems to carry it!

4. Caitlin Houtcooper
    Caitlin Houtcooper says:

I’ve been using the L’Oréal one for 10 years. It lasts two weeks for me and I just make sure I put lotion in between my fingers and toes on my bottoms of my hands and feet, wrist, elbows and knees. make sure you shave your legs otherwise you any fake tan gathering in your follicle.

5. Queen Ezkimo
    Queen Ezkimo says:

I’m really glad you didn’t use the Jergens on your face because it states on the back of the package that you shouldn’t apply it on your face. 🙂

6. fofiax
    fofiax says:

I’m Hispanic but my stomach, legs, arms and back are sooo PALE except for my face smdh
    I do tan naturally in the extreme sun which is dangerous af and I’ve done that for 4 years and have noticed weird moles growing on my skin so yeah not anymore. I’ll just fake tan lmao

7. Bella H
    Bella H says:

Why did I watch the whole video when 1) I’m naturally pretty tanned and 2) I can get tanned fast when I’m outside so I become even darker than what I am