This is my go-to bouncy, everyday volume hairstyle I created with a few new styling products, my handy hot rollers and my trusty little teasing brush. All of the new Schwarzkopf products I used are available exclusively at Walmart.

PRODUCTS USED IN THIS VIDEO –
Schwarzkopf essence ULTIME Diamond Color & Radiance Illuminating Oil Elixir http://bit.ly/1yYAbhX
Schwarzkopf styliste Ultime Biotin+ Volume & Texture Magic Volume Powder http://bit.ly/1A6Pmua
Schwarzkopf styliste ULTIME Crystal Shine & Hold Laminating Shine Hair Spray

WATCH THIS NEXT:
Leighannswers Love Stuff Q&A ♡ http://youtu.be/gssWmfkamMY
Valentine’s OOTD + Riff Raff Dreams ♡ Weekend Vlog 10 http://youtu.be/x0JLJ5Upr4M
Favorites + UNfavorites Makeup Review! https://youtu.be/y3fSVH4aAIc

♡ COME FIND ME!
INSTAGRAM: leighannsays http://instagram.com/leighannsays
TWITTER: leighannsays
FACEBOOK: leighannsays
TUMBLR: leighannsays
GOOGLE+: http://google.com/+leighannsays
PINTEREST: leighannsays

SNAIL MAIL ME:
PO Box 10991
Houston, TX 77206

Disclaimer: This video and products were sponsored by Schwarzkopf. As usual I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will work for you guys. Back in January, I went out to LA for an 8 hour seminar to learn all about these new products. It was super hands-on and I was really impressed with how everything worked. I’m excited to be working with Schwarzkopf on this video and I have a few more hair tutorials I’m collaborating with them on for the future. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.

About my channel: I’m Leigh Ann and I started my channel Leighannsays because I’m obsessed with all things beauty… and I love YouTube. Hair, makeup, fashion, I love it all and I’m always shopping so I can review new products on my channel. I hope you subscribe so you can catch up with all my new makeup tutorials, reviews, haul videos, and hair tutorials. I hope I see you again soon!

1. starry night
    starry night says:

I dont know why she keeps flattening her hair and yet she does all this work. Her hair looked the way it did in the beginning of the video except a little more wavy. Mmm…🙅🙊

2. 65motowngirl
    65motowngirl says:

And I should add . I've been searching You Tube for long hair tutorials that are presented by someone who is NOT annoying. HARD to find.. YOU are anything but annoying 🙂 You get to the point and don't spend most of your time pushing products .

3. Liz Gibson
    Liz Gibson says:

Hi Leighann! I am a new subscriber and loved this video. While the ones you do yourself are my favorites, this was a great change. It is fantastic that you had the opportunity to work with a sponsor who shot this professionally. You are my favorite on youtube and I am slowly making my way through the four years of videos you have posted.

Congratulations to you!

4. Rose Joy
    Rose Joy says:

Okay, I REALLY liked this video ( well actually I liked any video you do). Don't listen to the critics on this video. It looked really nice and I liked all the angles because you could see what you were doing a lot better. I just wanted to let you know that because you were getting some hate on this video (that was NOT deserved) and I wanted to give you some love. Ilysm!

5. Delphine Bebo
    Delphine Bebo says:

Thank you so much for showing how and where to use the volumizing powder. I had bought some by mistake, but now thanks to you. I love it. Love hair and makeup tutorials thankies

6. Katie McKelroy
    Katie McKelroy says:

I just found your channel and I can't wait to see all of your videos! I have been trying to decide if I want to get some hot curlers for a while. Which hot curlers are you using here? ( Sorry if you said it and I missed it 🙂 Also.. My hair is naturally wavy so it curls very easily and when I have used hot curlers before my hair was soooo curly that it didn't have the nice look yours has, but rather a very overboard, crazy, almost oldies,  curled look lol. Any tips?

7. KayErin
    KayErin says:

Finally got a chance to watch this video.  It was GREAT!  I thought you were just your same ol' self and it was nice for us to have different views, which is hard when you are by yourself.
    How about a video on a dressy type bun, like to wear to work, or even for the evening?

8. Eriene Resendiz
    Eriene Resendiz says:

hello! i'm new here to your channel. And I was wondering where you got your teasing brush? You look fantastic btw! or if anyone else knows, please answer! thanks.

9. Ashley Bechtold
    Ashley Bechtold says:

+leighannsays I love your videos and your spirit. You have such a positive attitude and it makes my day better. Thank you for the videos! Also what curlers do you use and where did you get that teasing brush?! Also your hair is amazing!

10. Haley Mayfield
    Haley Mayfield says:

Nothing weird about this! I think you did an amazing job. I wouldn't worry to much about what some people have to say. Probably just a little jealousy ha. Keep up the good work!

11. Roxy Redding
    Roxy Redding says:

Felt a little more business like, but over all I thought this was a good tutorial video. The only part of it I felt was kind of weird was when you used the hairspray because you have said a few times that you haven't found a really good hairspray. Not that you said it was amazing but yeah, hopefully you get what I mean. Great job, I love you and your videos!!

12. Katie Millner
    Katie Millner says:

Okay. So I watched this video after watching your weekend vlog 11 and I don't see why people were "mad" at you for lack of a better word. This video was very similar to all of your others with the exception of the fact that everything was the same brand. The quality was better, but none of your videos have bad quality so I really don't get what the fuss is about. Keep doing you 🙂

13. Andy Halucha
    Andy Halucha says:

I really don't understand what issue people had with this, I mean the production style is different and you sound kinda far away (I know that doesn't make sense but..) but I like it. What I need is a straight up hold-my-hand-like-I'm-5 hair teasing tutorial, I can't seem to get volume in the places I actually need it, and like Texas ,Ontario is brutal for humidiity but I am incompetent when it comes to any beauty related stuff, my daddy taught me how to brush my hair thats about it 🙂 It needs to be very explanatory lol